A new open access journal has bee launched by Elsevier, Digital Geography and Society. Sam Kinsley and Jessica E. McLean are the co-editors in chief, I am in the Editorial Board.
Feel free to get in contact!
Digital Geography and Society is an open access journal publishing interdisciplinary social science and humanities research offering critical perspectives on the complexities and interconnected nature of geographies relating to the digital. We aim to advance and support all of the exciting work in digital geographies and seek to include any and all rigorously argued research.
In our inaugural year we are especially interested in work within the following themes:
- Digital geographies beyond the Global North
- Digital inflections of the Anthropocene
- Difference and the digital/ digital geographies of difference
- Disciplining ‘the digital’
- Platform politics and urbanism
- The promise and problematic of automation
Submittion for for full articles, reviews as well as expressions of interest in theme issues are invited! We also welcome digitally-generated, creative pieces that speak to current issues and experiences in digital geographies and society.
Leave a Reply